Product Code : 05
- Product Type :
- Call Control Protocol :
- PPP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, ICMP, NAT, DMZ, DDNS, VRRP, HTTP, HTTPs, DNS, ARP, SNTP, Telnet, SNMP etc.
- Frequency (MHz) :
- 900/2100 Megahertz (MHZ)
- Storage Temperature :
- -20 to 65°C/5 to 95% RH Celsius (oC)
- Power :
- 9 to 36 V DC Siemens Volt (S )
- Dimension(L*W*H) :
- 127.5 x 82.5 x 29. Millimeter (mm)
- Weight :
- 300 Grams (g)
- Material :
- The PLC 1 supports Modbus/TCP protocol, and the remote site supports Modbus/RTU protocol.
- M1000 Pro/Pro v2 works as Modbus/RTU to Modbus/TCP Gateway, connecting to Modbus RTU slave devices, using GPRS for data transmission with fixed public IP(or domain name)/private IP; PLC1 supports Modbus/TCP, with any kind of IP/private IP from the same private network.
- The PLC 2 and the remote site support Modbus/RTU protocol.
- M1000 Pro/Pro v2 which connect to PLC 2 via RS232 works as Modbus/RTU to Modbus/TCP Gateway, and under Master mode.
- It use GPRS for data transmission with any kind of IP;
- The remote M1000 Pro/Pro v2 works as Modbus/RTU to Modbus/TCP Gateway, connecting to Modbus RTU slave devices, using
- GPRS for data transmission with fixed public IP (or domain name) /private IP from the same private network.
- Dual SIM redundancy for continuous cellular connections.
- Auto GPRS connect/reconnect (no AT commands required), watchdog for reliable communications.
- GPRS with backup to CSD.
- Transparent TCP and UDP socket connections.
- Supports Virtual COM (COM port redirector).
- Supports ICMP, DDNS.
- Supports Modbus/RTU to Modbus/TCP.
- Auto reboot via SMS/Caller ID or during a preset time of a day.
- Various dial‐up policies, such as always online, auto disconnect GPRS when idle, wakeup by serial data, SMS, Caller ID, during a preset time of a day or periodically at preset interval.
- Auto SMS of IP for dynamic IP SIM Card.
- Packetization methods : packet length / time interval / special end characters.
- Remote configuration via SMS.
- Firmware upgrade via serial interface.
- RS232/RS485 selectable by software, additional one digital input and one digital output.
- Six LED indicators provide signal strength (RSSI) and status.
- Wide range input voltages from 9 to 36 VDC and wide range operating temperature: ‐25 to 70oC.
- The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN‐rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw.
225, 2Nd Floor, Globe Estate, Plot No. C-9, New Kalyan Road Vikas Nakka, Dombivli Midc (Phase-I), Dombivli, Maharashtra, 421204, India