Robustel GoRugged R3000 is a rugged cellular router offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
Key Features :-
- Ã¯ÂÂ¬ Dual SIM redundancy for continuous cellular connections, supports 2G/3G/4G.
- Ã¯ÂÂ¬ WAN link management: cellular WAN/Ethernet WAN/WLAN WAN backup.
- Ã¯ÂÂ¬ VPN tunnel: IPSec/OpenVPN/PPTP/L2TP/GRE.
- Ã¯ÂÂ¬ Supports Modbus gateway (Modbus RTU/ASCII to Modbus TCP).
- Ã¯ÂÂ¬ Supports GPS&GLONASS (optional), provides real time location and tracking.
- Ã¯ÂÂ¬ Supports 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (optional), AP and client mode.
- Ã¯ÂÂ¬ Supports SDK, provides user programmatic interface.
- Ã¯ÂÂ¬ Supports 802.1Q VLAN Trunk.
- Ã¯ÂÂ¬ Supports PPPoE Bridge(IP Passthrough).
- Ã¯ÂÂ¬ Auto reboot via SMS/Caller ID/Timing.
- Ã¯ÂÂ¬ Supports RobustLink (Centralized M2M management platform, to remote monitor, configure and update firmware).
- Ã¯ÂÂ¬ Supports RobustVPN (Cloud VPN Portal, to provide easy and secure remote access for PLCs and machines).
- Ã¯ÂÂ¬ Flexible Management methods: Web/CLI/SNMP/RobustLink.
- Ã¯ÂÂ¬ Firmware upgrade via Web/CLI/USB/SMS/RobustLink.
- Ã¯ÂÂ¬ Various interfaces: RS232/RS485/Console/DI/DO/USB/Ethernet.
- Ã¯ÂÂ¬ Wide range input voltages from 9 to 60 VDC and extreme operating temperature.
- Ã¯ÂÂ¬ The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw.